1. I understand that the work done by the TQVS agent includes opening the call/conversation and confirming that the consumer meets your expectation RE: Criteria and the work done through telephone lead generation constitutes around 25% of the entire sales cycle.
2. I understand a valid lead is defined by 4 solid cornerstones:
► The Data confirmation details are correct
► The agreed script was delivered verbatim (within reason)
► All answers that were given by the consumer were captured accurately
► The rebuttals used by the TQVS agent were clearly listed on the authorized rebuttals sign off sheet.
(If all these solid cornerstones are met, TQVS has done the job required).
3. I agree that if I have any concerns/doubts about the work being done to produce the leads/bites, I will first listen to the voice file placed in the SFTP, with the agreed script the TQVS agent uses in hand to confirm the agent delivered the script correctly and captured the answers accurately.
Voice files are judge and jury to determine if TQVS did its part correctly.
4. I agree on the time frames for requests and changes:
► Adding and taking off postcodes – 48 hours process
► Response to email and via phone – Same day
► Script Changes – Are reviewed the next morning with the team and implemented the following day.
5. I agree to use the bridging script that was discussed during the on boarding session to Dovetail the first and follow up calls.
6. I understand that on the 5th day of the campaign, Client Services will send out a re-order and invoice in advance for the next 10-day order period. If I wish to continue with the campaign, I will contact my POC to advise of this to ensure no pausing of the campaign and payments will be made before the end date of the current order period. Once paid proof of payment will be sent to Maddy on email at firstname.lastname@example.org and Miss Bing on e-mail at email@example.com
7. I understand and agree that the leads/bites generated by TQVS will be called back ASAP as the longer it takes to return the call the less chance we have for success.
8. All the above points were discussed during the on boarding session, and we are happy to work with this process to contribute to the success of the campaign.