TQVS run campaigns that cater to our clients needs. We have the capability to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Our 220-seat call centre has the ability to dial three geographic locations currently set at Australia, the UK and the USA.
Bespoke or bespeak means ‘tailor made’ for our clients. A campaign includes:
2. Calling Station
4. Use of our internal opted-in calling database or those supplied by you
5. Hot Key Transfer if needed. For dropped calls, consumer details will be sent via e-mail
6. Full voice file recording
7. Use of our licensed Texo dialer
8. End of shift report with disposition
9. TL / Supervisor for over 10 agents
10. Only experienced agents would dial on the campaign – no newbies
11. Review of your script for polished delivery
12. Calling hours from 12pm to 8:30pm, Monday to Friday
13. Other bespoke reports that you require
Our team will request a detailed brief from you so we can assess if your intended campaign will succeed with the resources we can provide – our agents’ competence in the role they are to play, our data on-hand, and the necessary technology. We don’t always take on all campaigns; we only collaborate on those we believe could deliver favorable results to our clients.
Bespoke campaigns cover, outbound, inbound, chat support, order lines, customer care, sales, market questionnaires, data entry to name a few.
If you would like to find out more about running a bespoke team with TQVS please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.